Alwyne Estates Property Management Department is a highly motivated and professional team who are knowledgeable in all aspects of the property management process. Having recently expanded to meet the needs of a highly demanding sector we are focussed on providing a pro- active and personable property management approach giving peace of mind to both our landlords and tenants.
We are very much aware of the importance of efficient property management. When entrusted with the responsibility of managing a clients’ asset we will do our utmost to safeguard the property and to act in their best interests at all times. Equally so we are conscious of a duty of care to the tenants and endeavour to make their stay in the property as trouble free and as enjoyable as possible.
Our let only Fee is 12% (10% + VAT) and our full management fee is 18% (15% + VAT) of the gross monthly rent, both which are deducted on a monthly basis. The rent is collected on the 1st of every month and paid to the landlord within five working days.
For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
We pride ourselves in building a good working relationship with both Landlord and Tenants and have put systems in place to facilitate this. The cornerstone of our approach is communication. We have a dedicated email address which is constantly monitored and endeavour to communicate with all parties regarding any ongoing issues within the property. To further supplement this we are in the process of adopting new software allowing both Landlord and Tenant to access a personal account highlighting all relevant information, reports and if required to leave comments or queries for our attention.
As part of our pro- active approach and to ensure we monitor matters as we should we undertake regular property inspections during the tenancy allowing us to identify and rectify any potential maintenance issues within the property.
It is testament to our management team that our managed property portfolio is constantly growing. But also of comfort is the fact that a large number of tenants within our managed properties have stayed on with us for many years; a positive indicator but one which in turn avoids potential void periods for our Landlords.
On top of offering a tailored package to suit our landlords needs we also offer the following:
• A motivated, knowledgeable team of property managers who endeavour to act quickly and professionally when required.
• A personable service where we endeavour to build up excellent working relationships with both Landlord and Tenants.
• A dedicated email address (email@example.com) for all management related issues which is constantly monitored by one of the management team.
• An emergency out of hours service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• A comprehensive inventory compiled pre-tenancy to ensure all parties have a record of the condition of the property and are aware of the standards required upon check out.
• Annual gas safety tests arranged and carried out by GasSafe registered heating engineers.
• A Tenancy Deposit Scheme where the tenants’ security deposit is protected, we also have a thorough understanding of the workings of Tenancy Dispute Service.
• A full team of reputable, skilled and vetted tradesmen.
• An up to date market appraisal of your property close to the renewal/expiry date along with advice on any redecoration and refurbishment which may be required
• Rent collection and chasing of arrears which are then paid promptly on the first working day of the month accompanied by a monthly statement.
• Advice on all Landlord obligations and relevant legislation.
• We also take on Right to Mange ( RTM) Properties and are experienced in block management with approximately 50 managed freeholds on our books.
For our Client detail Form please click here
We do not compromise on standards. Our lettings department is fully regulated by ARLA and we fully comply with The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice for Residential Letting Agents. In addition, we are a member firm of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.